Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mad Props!!

Ok, so Mike from Bicycle World... Dude is a great, big WIN!!  Regardless of what goes on from here, I have never received service like this before.  If you live in Houston and you ride a bike, this is your shop.  Trust me on this.

Another note worth mentioning:  Felt, the company, another impressive response.  I got my brain in a giant twist yesterday trying to discern everything I needed to know about clamps and shims and stems galore, degrees of drop or not, forward sweeps and upward stacks, carbon and aluminum in red or black, shifters and brakes, green eggs and ham, Sam I am.  SO I did what any ruffled feathered duck would do... I freaked and contacted Felt.  Amazingly, I received an email response immediately.  I am not talking a business day or two, I am talking as soon as they opened and some nice man named Justin clocked in (that is lightspeed- not the brand- considering I sent the email basically in the middle of the night.)

Credit where credit is due.  Working my way back to the goal.  Pedal lots, sweat lots, forget the world while you discover it.  The rest doesn't matter.

Traverse City, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on Bicycle World, the Hubs and I will have to check it out. Love the picture...gorgeous location, awesome bike!

    ReplyDelete