Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thoughts for Today

To all the waterfowl out there:

“Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. Sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.”  -Vince Lombardi


“The very little engine looked up and saw the tears in the dolls’ eyes.  And she thought of the good little boys and girls on the other side of the mountain who would not have any toys or good food unless she helped. Then she said,  ’I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.’” The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper


"Today's mighty oak is merely yesterdays little nut that that managed to hold it's ground" -from a page a day I saw in 1999.


A lot of people tell me I can't.  I should be realistic.  Don't put too much emphasis on a hobby.  Etc. Etc. Etc.


Rubbish.


Do whatever makes you happy, however it makes you happy.  Kiss the sky!






(Thank you to Brooks running for inspiring the train of thought)

No comments:

Post a Comment